These are the Archives of the universes strongest warriors, where will your story begin.........

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Altair

Darthwin

Ryder

Aiko

Kerbasi

Goken

Zero

Neah Walker

Buckaro

Takushi

Latest topics
» In regards to revival
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:53 am by Darthwin

» Earth's legendary fighter mission
Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:59 pm by Altair

» Character Stats
Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 pm by Darthwin

» Possible racial abilities
Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm by Darthwin

» Afterimage Technique
Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:44 pm by Ryder

» Earth's legendary fighter
Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm by Altair

» Proposed Changes.
Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am by Darthwin

» The New Comer
Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm by Altair

» Technique Effects
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 pm by Altair

Title Holders
Leader of Renza: Altair
Elder Namek:
King of the Saiyans:
Lead Icer:
Turtle Hermit:
Crane Hermit:
World Organization Leader:
Guardian of Earth's Helper:
Dragon Clan Leader:
Earth Guardian:
Saiyan Prince:
Staff
Admins

Altair

Aiko

Darthwin

Moderators

Ryder
Affiliates
RPG-D

Share | 

TRAINIng

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goken
Saiyan
Saiyan

Character sheet
Power Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Title:

PostSubject: TRAINIng   Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

walking into the gravity chamber smiling "well majin ya ready to come out for a breath" as i set the gravity to 10x majin saiba starts to fall "oops forgot" as i scoop him in "i cant let you step in here gravity effects a majin cells ability cant have that can we" as i get a fake me i stare at it as it charges at me i dodge jumping on the side of the small room and jumping to the roof and the walls as i dash toward the small version of me as it grabs my arm i throw it at the wall scraping the heavy marks of grabbing it left on me i clenched my fist going to his fist in a flash im behind him sending him upward then down left and right until he falls to the ground staring at me saying "bad bad bad dont hurt yourself" "oh cmon i hate stupid hologram fighters" as i charged grabbing its neck squeezing hard as i hear a small crack it falls to the ground and i look at it and i point my finger "im stronger than my first visit dummy" as it gets up cracking its neck it throws hologram seeds on the floor as 3 fake saibamen grow with a pl of 1500 each i go to the first and punch it as some saibamen are hitting my leg i get on the floor and spin hitting the three to dead as the hologram pulls out a jar a fake majin saiba i charge forward telling the hologram "YOU notice how majin saiba isnt extra strong as it launches the majin up as i crack its neck walking toward the hologram it screams peircing my ears as glass shoots out of its body as mirrors make a dome around me with hologram in each one the one behind me throws a needle as the others throw them to as they were stabbing my back i threw myself at one mirror breaking it as all the others crumbled i walked out with a medium amount of blood being held in by the needles i charged to the hologram ripping the leg off in anger as i started punching him in the gut miraculously as i throw him in the wall he started growing about ten inches and charged at me it knocked me down as i kicked him upward as he coughed blood i ripped out the needles throwing them up at him he was stuck ontop bleeding out as i pulled out patches covering my small bleed spots walking out of the gravity chamber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthwin
Saiyan
Saiyan

Character sheet
Power Level:
48086/48086  (48086/48086)
Health:
780/780  (780/780)
Title: None

PostSubject: Re: TRAINIng   Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:54 pm